Terms and Conditions
The contents of this the Red Ice Creative website have been carefully selected through the collective efforts of the company’s staff and management.
1. The materials that we have used in this website, including but not limiting to all editorials, articles, photographs, logos, names and trademarks, unless otherwise declared by the company; are considered property of Red Ice Creative. The company reserves all the rights to such materials and can be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Users are not permitted to retransmit, sell, disseminate, broadcast or publish to any party, company or individual not authorised by the company.
2. You agree not to make any alterations, add or remove and hack parts or the entire website. Any activity done that affects the operations and prevents other users from accessing the website shall be punishable by law. You agree that the website may not be accessed every time and acknowledge the fact that regular site maintenance and changes authorised by Red Ice Creative may be conducted.
3. You accept that the information and/or materials included or posted on the Red Ice Creative website may or may not contain inaccuracies. The website is subject to updates at any time and the site is not responsible for any inaccuracy or misinformation, in cases where the website has not been updated.
4. Any question, feedback, comments or complaints should be directed to the website and its administrators through our “Contact” page. The same requirement is applicable to those who would like to create a link to the Red Ice Creative website. If you are interested to link your business to the website, click the Contact link located on the left of the page and submit the following information:
a. The URL of the site or page that you want to have a link established from.
b. Provide a reason for such request
c. A short description of the website
Upon approval of the request, Red Ice Creative has the right to submit every transaction to specific terms and conditions. You will be required to agree and comply with any requirement, policy or conditions enforced by the company. Should there be changes made to your website, Red Ice Creative should be informed immediately, and has the right to continue or discontinue the contract in cases where in the changes do not meet the company standards, rules and regulations.
5. The above mentioned terms and conditions are governed by the rules of State. Any dispute or complaint shall be attained and will be dealt with in accordance to the State laws.